If I had wings, I could fly.

小若我有翅膀我就能飞翔


Even without that, you can just move forward on your own two feet.

就算没有只要用双脚前进就好


In the dry wind

在干燥的风中


This is my style

这就是我的作风


This is my style

这就是我的作风


Even so, it's strange

小即使这样很奇怪


I still believe there is a mission I must complete.

我仍认为有我必须完成的使命


And you? I'll follow.

那你呢我跟随着


Listen to my inner voice

小倾听我的内心


Listen to my heart

小倾听我的内心


I have no time to shed tears because of the evil around me.

我无暇因四周的邪恶而落泪


The step of investigating whether something is correct or not is even worse.

探究正确与否更是糟糕的一步


Even when hit by strong winds and huge waves

小即使遭到狂风巨浪袭击


We will never be small.

我们也绝不


Little will never fall

小绝不倒下


I will not run away because of the raging fire.

小我不会因为熊熊烈火而逃跑


A small battle was about to begin.

小战斗正要展开


The Unfathomable Head

已经无法头


Even when gripped by fear

即使被恐惧侵袭


Don't turn away and run away.

也不要转身逃避


A small battle was about to begin.

战斗正要展开


There's no turning back.

经无法 O 头


There's no turning back.

已经无法回头


Even so, we will never give up.

就算如此我们也一定不会放弃的


Xiao faced it with a strong mind.

以强大的心灵面对


A small feeling ignited the fighting spirit

立小感受燃起的斗志


Continuous battle

特续战斗


Continuous battle

小持续战斗


We will not give up even if we encounter danger.

就算遇到危险我们也不会放弃